Every once in a while there has to come a time a person must rest not only his body but his mind too. In this post I will make a list of relaxing music you might like while enjoying the process of relaxation.
Use this music for as an relaxation therapy from the stress you accumulate over a day. Meditate, daydream, do as you wish - you will be stress free listening to these.
First artist I'd like to recommend is Kitaro. Have a listen:
More of Kitaro:
Kitaro - Kokoro
Kitaro - Silk Road
Kitaro - Full Moon
And - Yanni
More of Yanni:
Yanni - Rainmaker
Yanni - Nightingale
Yanni - Nostalgia
Next are a series of artists:
God Is An Astronaut
Vivaldi - Four Seasons
Dante Bucci - Fanfare
Explosions In The Sky- Your Hand In Mine
The Shamrock - Old Skibbereen
Aerosmith - Fly Away From Here
That's it... for now.
The Lifeologist
Thanks for sharing your relaxation music. I love listening those kind of song because they can relieve my stress.
ReplyDeletehttp://mywellbeing.tv/category/relaxationmusic/
I enjoyed it :))
ReplyDelete